Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 09:13:50 PST

Greetings. My classes are making your icosahedrons and when i downloaded the
plan, all the images overlapped each other. and of course i didn't bookmark
it, can you post the link again? when i type in the my computer says it can't find
it...i just need the actual layout of pieces as i can only see part of it.
Thanks! I think it would be neat to make one out of poster board, very
large!!!! :)
vicki in tn

Send a cool gift with your E-Card