hosting...

---------

From: || The Osborne Group || (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 20:39:22 PST

I have been a member of the list for quite some time....and notice many
folks putting up URL's that are sometimes long and usually subdomains of
.edu's
I know we don't generally post here for advertisements, but I know many of
you are doing websites for yourself or your class.
As a teacher and web designer, I have taken the plunge and now have my own
server.
If you are interested in being hosted with your own .com, email me at
admin@logohouse.com
I want to offer teachers or students "very" reasonable priced hosting....
I can offer a years hosting, with a one time payment of $40.00 for 40meg. No
banners and your own www.yourname.com. (you must register one, or currently
have one registered.
I suggest www.godaddy.com to reg names, very affordable, only $8.95 a year.
E-mail me and I will post the link to the hosting info page.

Regards,
G. Osborne
Teacher, Digital Visual Media
Emerald Ridge High School