Responding thru art -- send to Rosie

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 20:29:01 PST

>> please send either the actual images or an email to Rosie
Riordan 4401 W. 103rd St. Overland Park, KS. 66207
or email riordan@smsd.org

Rosie's other address Rosikins@aol.com

How did I find this? I used the Web Browser feature of the list:
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0
Enter your email address then click enter.... Search by topic--name of list
member -- or date.

I rated this feature as very valuable on the Getty survey that was sent out
recently. It is so easy to find recent posts this way. The search only goes
back to September 4, 2001 now.

Good night all -- Just got back from the grocery store. I had to buy treats
for the staff for tomorrow (all junk food!)

Judy

---