Webproject

---------

From: DK (Deborah_Kramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 20:22:49 PST

Dear art teachers,
I am a public elementary school art teacher in Newton, MA. I've been
working on a Website with my student about their art. I would like to know
if any of you are interested in looking at it. I would really like to hear
your opinions about the site, now that it is "finished"!
I have created a SHORT 6 question survey with yes or no answers to fill
out before you look at the site.It takes about 4 minutes to fill it out.
Then you would check out the site. After checking it out there is another
5 question yes or no survey so I can collect your opinion about the site.
The total time commitment is about 15 minutes.
I'm looking for public or private school art teachers in the USA who would
like to do the surveys and look at the Art Website. I'll share all the
data that I collect and it could be useful to all of us. I've been working
hard, it's like having an opening but instead of a gallery it's the WWW.
Anyone out there who please e-mail me ASAP. I'll get back to you with
information and the address within a week.
Thanks!
Deborah_Kramer@newton.mec.edu

---