Re: Glass Fusing

---------

From: nancy kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 19:54:55 PST

Hello,
I was so glad to see your message as I have wanted to do this for a long
time. What exactly do you set the kiln on and how often do you change it? I
downloaded a huge booke on this technique but ended up more confused than
ever. I teach at a high school and we are starting a sculpture/ceramics
class next year. Any advice would be warmly recieved unfortunately with no
monetary remuneration.
Thanks,
Nancy Kizis