Re: Figure drawing and wire sculpture

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 17:16:17 PST

You can buy electrical wire that comes in prewrapped spools at Home Depot.
The package contains 3 different types of wire.... copper, and two others
(black and white coated). The three are bound together with a plastic
coating that needs to be stripped off, but it is easy. Also, the price is
great when you consider that you get 3x the amount of footage shown (250
feet would yield you 750 feet of usable wire). When I bought it late this
summer it was about $11.00. I can't remember offhand but the package
might've contained considerably more than 250 ft. of wire
Jayne