Re: art careers

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 15:27:47 PST

My students create "Want Ads" with their chosen art career. I have the deck
of art cards "Careers for Kids" (or something along that line) and I pass
out the cards. They must include an illustration depicting the career, what
the requirements are for the job, salary, etc.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Hi folks
> I am planning a unit on Art Careers. I have located several
> addresses on the Internet for resource information but wonder if any
> of you can share some good sites with me. I would also be
> interested in how others have introduced/presented this topic. I was
> thinking that students might create a brochure on a selected career
> & present that info to the class. Any other ideas?

---