Re: art careers

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 12:18:21 PST

We are lucky to have local and not too distant art and design schools who
will send us presenters - we get to see videos of sr fashion shows, etc.
One of those presenters brought my class a basic body outline for a man ,
woman and child and had them dream up "paper doll" clothes designs for the
figures - kids loved it. She talked a lot about fashion, texture, and how
clothes get designed. Do you have na interior designer who will come in
also?

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---