Re: spelling/criticism/ please indulge one more

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 07:45:31 PST

Funny you should write this. When I first started posting to this
group I was attacked viciously for capitalizing something for
emphasis. The writer said I had insulted her personally by screaming
in capital letters. My skin has become less thin as time passed and I
would not like to think that we are being deprived of any posts
because of someone's rudeness. I would not like to think that I need
to put the same care into a quick post as I would to a piece for
publication. Who has that kind of time?

Now a comment to the source of this thread:
To the criticizer,
We are all impressed with your command of the language and impressed
with your vast knowledge of the subject but we are not happy with your
caustic use of both to take a stab at the members who post. I believe
this is not the first time you have heard this!