tessellations

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 07:15:36 PST

Woody and Bunki, thanks for some wonderful inspirations on the
tessellations. This question is for high school teachers, how have you
approached this lessson before with Art I students. I would like to do
something more complex than the faces, and have thought about patterns
found in animals or insects. This will be a first for me. Any help or

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org