art careers

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 06:54:01 PST

Hi folks
        I am planning a unit on Art Careers. I have located several
addresses on the Internet for resource information but wonder if any
of you can share some good sites with me. I would also be
interested in how others have introduced/presented this topic. I was
thinking that students might create a brochure on a selected career
& present that info to the class. Any other ideas?

Christene, in Nova Scotia, where it is just now starting to get nippy.

---