RE: PBS Previews: Oct 29-Nov 4

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 05:26:13 PST

I think I have seen snippets of this over the past month - loved what I saw
- will have to check it out. thanks for sharing -

Ellen

EGG THE ARTS SHOW
"Let's Get Physical!"
Friday, November 2, 2001 (10-10:30 pm)
Launching its first national season, this series presents new episodes
that take viewers off the beaten path to focus on the excitement,
diversity and raw energy of the arts nationwide. This episode explores
how the human body and its parts have everything to do with art. (CC,
Stereo, WWW: http://pbs.org/egg/ )

---