Re: my new website

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 20:49:30 PST

> In a message dated 10/28/01 9:44:47 AM Central Standard Time,
> Bicyclken@aol.com writes:
>
> << http://server40.hypermart.net/dogtoe/leighart/ >>

Ken,

If there had been a teacher like you when I was in high school, maybe I would
have been motivated, or should I say, "captivated" into taking art courses
then instead of waiting until I got to college. Your students will have such
an advantage having received such a phenomenal foundation under your
instruction. Tell them they are awesome and very lucky! I want to go take
more art classes now!

Sandy

---