Miriam Shapiro

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 19:31:18 PST

I am teaming up with the music teacher to take our 6th graders to an
orchestra performance, and then we will visit the museum to see the Miriam
Shapiro exibit. While I have always enjoyed her work I must admit that I
don't know much about her, nor can I think of a lesson to do that
corresponds. I found a couple sites with examples of her artwork, and a
brief biography, but lessons are non-existant. Any ideas? We go Thursday,
and I see them Tuesday to get them prepared. TIA!
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---