Re: CD Christmas Ornament

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 19:19:40 PST

Recently someone mentioned Keith Haring - what about studying his style, then taking symbols of the holiday and having them paint them on the CD. And could the red felt and cotton balls could be turned into packaging somehow......
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  A parent who works at Wal-Mart gave me over 200 AOL CD's. I can keep 100 to use as I wish but she would like 100 Christmas tree ornaments for Wal-Mart to sell for charity. She also gave me red felt and cotton balls (I think she was hinting for Santa Clause ornaments, I really don't like that idea)
  Does anyone have some idea what holiday ornament I can turn it into? The one side has the color spectrum shine, and the other AOL jargon.
  ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---