CD Christmas Ornament

---------

From: christine kotarsky (natu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 21:05:34 PST

A parent who works at Wal-Mart gave me over 200 AOL CD's. I can keep 100 to use as I wish but she would like 100 Christmas tree ornaments for Wal-Mart to sell for charity. She also gave me red felt and cotton balls (I think she was hinting for Santa Clause ornaments, I really don't like that idea)
Does anyone have some idea what holiday ornament I can turn it into? The one side has the color spectrum shine, and the other AOL jargon.

---