Re: Wi Conf.

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 17:32:52 PST

FYI Judy G also coordinated the vendor exhibits and did a great job. Mary
was awarded the Middle School teacher of the year for Wisconsin. I'm
guessing her traveling display played a part. It is always so nice to see
old friends and meet new ones at these conferences. I hope many of you have
been able to partake in your own states. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com