Re: Re:my new website

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 14:42:28 PST

Great site, Ken! Loaded quickly and the thumnails Bunki mentioned didn't enlarge for me either, but you said you're still tweaking....I hope to have a website by the years end too, so am in much admiration of those of you who do!
Humbly, Jude
  I have a great student named Linh Nguyen who has gotten this thing going and is teaching me. It is not finished yet as I will have more write ups for the lesson plans and we need to get some names up on the works. Any suggestions are appreciated and if it hangs up or is too slow you can tell me.

---