Check out Ken Schwab's site!!! Awesome

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 09:47:59 PST

I am glad I read everything Bunki says (smile). I saw her post -- but
missed Ken's somehow. Ken's site is still in the works -- but he does have
most of it ready for us...check it out! The work is incredible.
http://server40.hypermart.net/dogtoe/leighart/gallery.htm

I added a link to "Just for Kids":
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm#See
Look for Leigh Art Department.

Eventually, I will redesign this page so sites are easier to find.....

Please folks -- continue to post your sites to the list if you don't see
yours listed on my page. I try to catch them all -- but some slip by.

Judy Decker

---