Re: Clay project/solution for Christy

---------

From: Suzan Maib (suzan_maib_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 09:41:48 PST

RE: Clay projects/solution
If the clay is not covered with plastic (dry cleaning plastic works
best) it will dry out to fast and cause the cracking and curling. Also, if
your masks are too thin, they could warp easily. Place the completed
projects on a flat surface covered with plastic then the masks and then
lightly drape plastic over the projects. If you place them on a board or
cloth the moisture from the clay is absorbed to quickly to allow the clay to
dry evenly. Good luck!