Re: my new website...fantastic

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 08:52:46 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Bicyclken@aol.com
Well, after many months of working it out and trying to find someone to help
me I have a website of my student work from this year. I hope to add to
this as I go and learn how to work the software to keep it going.

I have a great student named Linh Nguyen who has gotten this thing going and
is teaching me. It is not finished yet as I will have more write ups for
the lesson plans and we need to get some names up on the works. Any
suggestions are appreciated and if it hangs up or is too slow you can tell
me.
Thanks, Ken Schwab
http://server40.hypermart.net/dogtoe/leighart/ San Jose CA

Ken......Fantastic (!) start on your website. I've been excited ever since
you mentioned you were going to build a site...since I've seen your fabulous
students' works before. I also skipped over to your lesson plan page and now
am eager for you to include your cut-up picture lesson plan. Those are my
favorites and are really sharp! Make that your next venture, okay?

Everything loaded pretty fast (and I have a REALLY SLOW server). There was
one thumbnail that didn't enlarge in the abstract lettering projects. The
two thumbnails in the woodcut section didn't enlarge for me either but
that's only minor stuff.

Again.........exciting art pieces you are offering to share with us. Thank
you! Toodles.....Bunki

---