RE: NYSATA.....NY Conference

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 08:14:04 PST

Eileen,

It is such a shame that the administrators do not see the benefit of these
conferences. I am going along with a number of other teachers from the
district but we are still having last minute conflicts regarding approval
(and we are presenting). I hope to see you there.

Jane

A couple weeks ago I asked who was going to the New York State conference
and
only one person responded. We are four high school art teachers in my town
(a half mile from the conference) and until a few days ago they were not
giving us that Friday off from school. We were shocked. Eileen

---