Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Thanks for posting sites!

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 07:36:02 PST

Continue to post "new to you" and your favorite sites to the list.

I don't generally Yahoo.... but thanks to the post the other day --- I have
now added links to my printmaking page for master and contemporary
printmakers from Yahoo:

I have added the Artists link page at
the bottom of my Artists and Art Styles page --
There are all sorts of topics listed on Yahoo.

Even on days I don't have time to read, I try to scan for sites posted to
the list...That is part of my professional development plan for this year -
so keep on making me look good! This is one target goal that is easy for me
to do.

Judy Decker