Thanks for posting sites!

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 07:36:02 PST

Continue to post "new to you" and your favorite sites to the list.

I don't generally Yahoo.... but thanks to the post the other day --- I have
now added links to my printmaking page for master and contemporary
printmakers from Yahoo:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/prints.htm

I have added the Artists link page http://dir.yahoo.com//Arts/Artists/ at
the bottom of my Artists and Art Styles page --
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/artists.htm
There are all sorts of topics listed on Yahoo.

Even on days I don't have time to read, I try to scan for sites posted to
the list...That is part of my professional development plan for this year -
so keep on making me look good! This is one target goal that is easy for me
to do.

Judy Decker

---