NAEA Conference in Miami - need room mate?

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 07:00:52 PST

Has anyone reserved a room and needs a room mate to help with expenses?
I have decided I can swing it financially this year if I find a roomie.

Let me know as soon as possible and I will submit a request for the time
off. In ten years, I have only requested three days for professional
development...Yet have shelled out thousands of my own $$$....I think it is
time for them to let me have the two days off. So far my district has only
had to pay for sub pay for my professional development days....Maybe I can
even get some of the fees reimbursed? others have.

Maybe THIS will the year I get to meet all of you folks?

Judy Decker

---