Re: Marbleizing - recyling

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 06:15:22 PST

I have no problem with this method! In fact I do something similar with my
grandkids. It's fun and easy. If you want something more sophisticated
though, you will need higher quality materials. Sorry it's taken me a few
days to respond. I have been involved with the WI Art Ed conference. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com