Re: difficult class

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 17:09:09 PDT

My favorite 'last resort' discipline techninque is to have the student
come to the front of the class and call a parent on the phone, whether
the parent is home or at work. I strongly tell the student how upset
the parent will be when they are disturbed at work. I have the student
talk first and they tell mom/dad WHY they are calling, what they did,
and then I talk to them. Works like a charm ;)
Jean in Michigan

---