Re: Ideas

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 14:36:43 PDT

I require the students to do two at once so while one is drying the other is ready for more painting.

>>> felsecker@home.com 10/27 6:49 AM >>>
Hi All!
Does anyone teach, specifically, Watercolor? I have just begun a class in Watercolor with high school students. I think it is necessary to go over the basics with them at first and of course, they are anxious to jump right in and begin a painting (I'm glad they are enthusiastic!). I have ideas but would appreciate any other suggestions from you all.
THanking you in advance....
BF