Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re: sites to share

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 07:44:04 PDT

Evidently I have not read the messages real well, and some people have asked for plans or sites. I generally use the weekend to catch up on everything! And my husband is hunting up North, yeah!! Barnes and Noble here I come. We just got a store in Green Bay. We may have the Packers, but wow,now a big bookstore! Here are a few of the sites I have bookmarked and these may help out some of our new and old members if looking for some lesson ideas or tips. When planning a unit I usually go into a site to get a new perspective/direction on my unit or theme.I am an elementary art ed. teacher, but I think these sites are a real nice blend of age groups. Have a good weekend everybody. Off to Barnes and Noble. Barbara:)

PBS Picasso and Matisse

Yahoo Artists

World Artist Directory

United Kingdom Art Education Site