Contemporary Art of Japan

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 06:52:04 PDT

I just received word from Universes in Universe about this exhibit --

Contemporary Art of Japan:
http://universes-in-universe.de/car/yokohama/trien1/english.htm
First Edition of the International Triennale for Contemporary Art in
Yokohama, Japan. September 2 - November 11, 2001

Here are two that I found interesting -- This one is painting on mini
blinds (remember that discussion a while back on what to do with mini
blinds?)
http://universes-in-universe.de/car/yokohama/trien1/exh-hall/e-dodiya.htm

Here is one with collage - multi-media -- an installation in old lockers:
http://universes-in-universe.de/car/yokohama/trien1/exh-hall/e-orimoto.htm

Judy Decker

---