Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary Art of Japan

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 06:52:04 PDT

I just received word from Universes in Universe about this exhibit --

Contemporary Art of Japan:
First Edition of the International Triennale for Contemporary Art in
Yokohama, Japan. September 2 - November 11, 2001

Here are two that I found interesting -- This one is painting on mini
blinds (remember that discussion a while back on what to do with mini

Here is one with collage - multi-media -- an installation in old lockers:

Judy Decker