Ideas

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 06:49:31 PDT

Hi All!
Does anyone teach, specifically, Watercolor? I have just begun a class in Watercolor with high school students. I think it is necessary to go over the basics with them at first and of course, they are anxious to jump right in and begin a painting (I'm glad they are enthusiastic!). I have ideas but would appreciate any other suggestions from you all.
THanking you in advance....
BF

---