Re: Excuse me

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 16:26:59 PDT

Welcome Jan,
        You are joining the best group on the web.
As for 'netiquette', there are some rules for the list,
I'm just not sure they are written down anywhere.
Some rules are:
        Send everything in plain text (no html).
        When you reply, don't resend more than 20 lines
         of the previous message / the server will bounce it.
        Do not send attachments.
        It's a good idea to send back part of the original
        message so folks can follow what you are talking about.
        If you change the subject, please change the Subject line
        so people won't be confused when they open it.
I've learned so much from this group and found so many good
friends, I know you will find out the same.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com