Inspirational quote.....

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:45:30 PDT

I haven't had much to add in the past couple of days....Guess I have just
been having too much fun getting stuff done (smile).... Thought I would
share my administrator's quote of the day from a couple days ago:

Quote of the day: There is no pleasure in having nothing to
do. The fun is having lots and lots to do and not doing any of it.

Unfortunately.....administrators can get away with doing nothing.....while
we can not.

Now about spellings and typos....etc. I really do not see that is necessary
to point out to the entire list when someone makes a spelling error (you
may tell that person privately if you desire). I for one do not even notice
the mistakes in the messages --- but I usually do spot the "shame on you"
email correcting the list member. Because of the great scrutiny our mail
goes through, I used to read and re-read my messages several times to
insure they were error free.....AND still, when it appeared on the list,
there would be errors. Last summer Roberta sent me a forwarded Dilbert
message that explained this happening...... Perfect messages always get
changed in cyberspace -- the more important the message - the more errors
will mysteriously appear. SO.... if all will remember this rule -- that the
messages were perfect when the member clicked send -- and they were
mysteriously changed in cyber space... I think we will all be much happier.

Now...new to the list folks.....Post with out fear. We are not all that
bad -- and we all make mistakes (sometimes.....and I make enough for those
who don't).

Ta-ta for now....

Judy Decker

---