Re: a good idea for a reward

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:11:10 PDT

What a FUN idea! Do you choose prints familiar to the students? Some of the
more "busy" artworks would work really well for this - like a Bosch
painting. Then the students would spend more time looking at specific areas.
Thanks for sharing this!

On this same type note, another list I'm on has been sharing "little
things", such as this idea. If anyone has a "little thing" they do that
helps them in their teaching please share. :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids