Re: Jerry's Fuzzy Monsters

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 14:51:16 PDT

Jerry, I realize that you don't want to share all your secrets before
teaching this workshop, but I would LOVE to hear more about these! I'm in
Kansas and won't be there to see.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Not only am I going to the conference, but I am giving a workshop entitled
"Fuzzy Monsters", a wire sculpture extravaganza. Stop in and see me. It's
always good to meet other Artserve participants.