Re: Noise-difficult class

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 12:26:13 PDT

Roberta,
WHEWWW!! I'm so glad you posted this, because now I know I'm not alone!
Mark
  Rdunkelart@aol.com wrote:
- I have wracked my brains this quarter trying to
remember what the clever word was. For some reason Noise did not come to the front
of my brain. I kept trying to do something with Quiet???? Duh!!!. Noise -
better than 1, 2, 3, Roberta