Excuse me

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 07:10:31 PDT

I realise that I'm new at this and may have 'behaved' improperly. I'm
an art teacher working with 2nd thru 5th grades at a private school.
I've previously taught in an urban public school, K-6. Yes, big
changes. Anyway, please excuse me if I don't quite know the
'netiquette' (sp?). So, as I previously mentioned, I'm seeking some
help from this knowledgeable and gutsy group. Oops. Now I've sent a
blank message. Yes, I'm a newbie. Please be kind.
Thanks,

Jan

---