RE: spelling and Tmcnorf +

---------

From: Jager, Mary (Mary_Jager_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 05:03:48 PDT

I just want to thank everyone for contributing all the neat and exciting
ways to approach teaching art. It's the information I am interested in...
not whether you can spell or type correctly. You all have given me great
ideas and information....even after teaching for 20 years - there's always
something new. I am very right brained and all my students know that I can't
spell...I try to believe it makes me look more human in their eyes - rather
than not being professional. Does that make sense? Now if I only had more
time in the day to read all your emails!