Re: spelling and Tmcnorf +

---------

From: William Norton (alethiap_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 06:17:37 PDT

Bunki:

Here - Here, Bunki. Very well said. Our group has such a mix of all
different types and personalities. As an "old timer" - going on 5 years,
this group has been a great resource for me. You have to use the "delete
key" to those who "don't think" before they send. As I tell my high school
students, "Consider the source", and ignore the heartless statements and
people. Life is too short to get all uptight about these people.

Bill from Menomonie

---