RE: Jim Fay workshop

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 21:50:59 PDT

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Renee Berg wrote:

>Last year we had a workshop on Love and Logic by Jim Fay, see the address
>below.
>http://www.loveandlogic.com/Pages/teach.asp
>You might find some good ideas.

I also attended one of his workshops, and he does present a different view
of behavior problems in the classroom, as well as concrete approaches to
deal with them. One that comes to mind: When a student rolls their eyes
at you, respond (in a quiet, serious voice): Can you see your brains when
you do that?
Cheryl

---