Re: Draw a Man Test?

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 21:12:04 PDT

>Just wondered if anyone else remembers the Draw A Man test??? Roberta

Yes, it's actually one of three that psychologists sometimes use with young
children. The other two parts are a house and a tree, ie., house, tree,
person. My husband (a school psychologist) once explained some of the
'symbols' that, if present, can indicate emotionality issues. But like any
'test' it is used in conjunction with other measureable indicators.

Cheryl

---