Re: ArtsednetsurveyArtsednetsurvey

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 19:34:03 PDT

Actually, the way it was addressed was what made it a clincher for me - the
survey was sent to the entire list, but the response was to one person, not
the list. If it was some crackpot then he/she was very familiar with the
ArtsEdNet site, Getty, the archives, etc. I think Mark Stone is doing his
best to try and make our site usable for we art teachers and I was happy to
oblige! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids