Re: Draw a Man Test?

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 19:19:03 PDT

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>Just wondered if anyone else remembers the Draw A Man test??? Roberta
 I took the Draw A Man test. I don't remember taking it, by my mom has told
the story to me (over and over), so I know they gave us that test in
kindergarten. The teacher was impressed with my drawing because I included so
many things- the person I drew had hose on- (or tights. I definitely remember
having to wear tights myself back in 1973) and also buttons with corresponding
button holes. Anyway, the teacher thought my drawing showed how smart I was,
but my mom insisted it only indicated that she drew with her children. It was
NOT that I was a smart kid, but that my mom taught me to draw things.
Ha- I think I was a smart kid because my mom taught me to draw things.

---