Re: Photoworks CD's

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 17:59:07 PDT

   I use Photoworks, also. Am very pleased that they started this past
summer to put images on their CD's in jpeg format, so anyone can receive
them via e-mail. Also, the same images come in folders where they can be
used for other purposes, like newsletters,websites and printer copies. If
any of you would like to see my picture with an Erie, PA "GoFish"
sculpture, send a private e-mail and I will send the jpeg attachment to you
off list.

                       Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

I send my film to Photoworks. They send me digital images via the internet
while I wait for my slides. They are the only service I know of that uses
slide film as a standard- and make "prints" from that. They do very good
work -been using them for over 10 years.
Kathy in Kalamazoo

---
aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
---