Re: spelling and Tmcnorf

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 17:42:37 PDT

Tmcnorf,

This group has grown into a really nice bunch of great characters...and
I use that term fondly.

You have just heard from one of the best (I was going to say "oldies,
but goodies!). Since Bunki and I are from the same generation, she
knows I mean that in only the most loving and respectful way.

When I first joined this list, I was hit by the e-mail police and Bunki
and several others jumped to my rescue. Bunki was the first to write to
me and made me feel like I wasn't a total idiot for jumping back into
the classroom after a 25 year absence...and that I would survive and it
would get easier. I was going through some pretty yucky stuff then, and
my cyber friends were always there for me. Sometimes I read my e-mails
and ask myself, "What was I thinking when I wrote that?" If we were
perfect, we wouldn't be art teachers, right?

Even though there is a wealth of fabulous people on this list, I love
reading from new sources, so go for it!

Sandy

---