An idea (high school)

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 13:37:44 PDT

Dear Folks,

I'm excited by a project that just happened this week.
A student wrote an incredibly good children's book in her Child Development
class. I saw it as a result of judging graduation projects. I have given
it to one of my art students to illustrate using Flash Animation.
I see it as a great opportunity for an interdisciplinary collaboration, and
am hoping to burn CD's of it for distribution.
I'm hoping to develop the idea into a continuing project between my Advanced
art class class, that does a lot of computer application, and the Family and
Consumer Science department.

Just an idea for those of you using computers in the classroom.

Patty

---