Principles and Elements

---------

From: Krista Ranly (ranlykr_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 11:45:16 PDT

I am currently a student teacher in Ohio and am looking for suggestions
for an approach for introducing the elements and principles of design to a
beginning high school painting and drawing class. The students will be
drawing a still-life made up of American flags, band instruments, and band
uniform parts. I am open to any suggestions as I try to find an
interesting way to present the elements and principles.

---