comment

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 03:44:12 PDT

I have an inversion problem... which results in frequent typos like:
form instead of from... or wihle instead of white. I have a spell
check. I should always use it. Sometimes I forget. It is a disability
that I have over come. (I invert numbers too & yes I know what the
disability is, but I can't spell it accurately so I won't use the word
:>))

I agree with the man who said.. Art People!!!! Remember that english is
our second language.

Being a member of this list has made me a more articulate writer BUT, we
do need to be kind to each other.

We have reached 504 birds in our quest for 1000 cranes.. If our
progress seems slow, I believe it is because I am allowing it to happen
at its own speed. Each day I set out paper and shoe boxes. As I
instruct the students during the start of each class, some students
flod, er fold... and others don't. It is a very interesting journey.

Randy in Windy Maine

---