Re: am i a terrible teacher? Absolutely NOT!

---------

From: nancy kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 21:02:46 PDT

Re: am i a terrible teacher? Absolutely NOT!bunki,
thanks for your ideas, problem is, this is my eighth year and i have the rep as the hardest nosed teacher in the art dept. i do change the seating chart,provide rubrics, self evals., phone calls home,emails to parents, one on one talks, constantly researching and updating my teaching methods. i feel like a policeman rather than a teacher.
nancy