Re: Responding thru Art

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 17:44:34 PDT

Rosie & Woody--
Is there a cut off date for getting you art? My class has just begun what I am hoping will be an awe-some collage project on the current state of the world and what gives them hope. As you can imagine, everyone's time lines begin with 9-11. If all goes well, I'd love to send you some images (if I can learn how). I expect to take 3 weeks to complete this (maybe less).
Thanks,
Trish

Rosikins@aol.com wrote:

> Guys I am collecting art from all over the United States in response to the
> events of 9/11. I have been in Oklahoma, Iowa/Nebraska and at the Kansas
> conference.
> Please send me jpeg files of your students work along with information about
> where you are and the age of your students and their grade level. My high
> school tech ed program is going to produce a video with art and news clips as
> a response to 9/11. If you want to help send them to me at
> icriorda@smsd.org or rosikins@aol.com
> We hope to present this at nationals.
> Thanks , Rosie Riiordan in Kansas with Woody
>
> ---
edu