Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Polaroid spectra

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 17:12:17 PDT

I love my Spectra, and it is different from the older Polaroids. It has
more options (Like multiple images in one frame), and the images are
crystal clear. I heard they filed for bankruptcy, but the Wiz has been
going out of business for years (I always hear at least), yet they build
new ones everywhere. I LOVE Polaroid, and I'd think someone would buy
them out. They provide most film for large format photography (which
some artists still love), photo- transfers, etc. I hope they'll always
be around. Buy the Spectra.